Prosciutto Wrapped Grilled Asparagus
- 20 medium-thick asparagus spears
- 10 thin slices prosciutto, cut in half
- Olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Half a fresh lemon
- Snap dry ends off asparagus.
- Wrap a piece of prosciutto around each asparagus spear.
- Drizzle lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with pepper.
- Grill over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until prosciutto is crispy and asparagus has softened slightly, about 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from heat, squeeze lemon juice over top and serve.
- Serves 4.