With Carol Tabone and Dave Schmerr
For a special al fresco dining experience, join Carol as she
prepares this simple but delicious cuisine of Italy! You’ll enjoy the fresh and intense flavors of Italy while sipping Dave’s crisp and light Italian wine selection.
- Spaghetti with a fresh Tomato, Garlic & Basil Sauce - served room temperature
- Grilled Stuffed Pork Shoulder with Pecorino
- Grilled Potato Salad with Spinach and Gorgonzola
- Stuffed Focaccia with Garlic & Cheese
- Cheese Course
- Blueberry Custard Tart
Dave’s Wine Selection
- Chianti - light, flavorful and very easy to enjoy!
- Chianti Classico - from the hillsides of Tuscany with a nice touch of oak
- Barbera - light and very fruity, smooth and delicious
- Nebbiolo - the King of Red Grapes from Piedmont
Friday, August 1 | 6:00 - 9:00pm
Your confirmation email is your registration for class.
No ticket is required.