With Leigh Barnhart Ochs and Chip Emmerich
Wine and food served al fresco at Burnet Ridge Winery is a summer favorite. We’ll take our 5th annual field trip to meet Cincinnati winemaker, Chip Emmerich, as he discusses Burnet
Ridge wine, leads the group on a tour of his winery and pairs his wines to Leigh’s lawn party menu. Leigh brings lunch and you will enjoy appetizers and wine while watching a demonstration of the main course. Class size is limited - so register early!
- Piquillo Peppers with Goat Cheese and Prosciutto
- Applewood Smoked Salmon with Mustard Dill Sauce
- Grilled Filet Mignon with Balsamic Berry Reduction
- Asian Asparagus and Edamame Salad
- Smoked Mozzarella, Arugula and Penne Salad with Parmesan Dressing
- Double Chocolate Hazelnut Brownies
- Chip generously provides 5-6 pairings to complement the meal.
Sunday, June 8 | 12:00 - 3:00pm
Note: This class is off-site and will be outdoors. Please wear comfortable shoes and clothing. We will meet at the winery. Details provided upon registration.
Your confirmation email is your registration for class.
No ticket is required.