Join us for our fourth year brewery tour and adventure! Below you will find an agenda of how the day will play out.
- Leave Jungle Jimís parking lot at 8am sharp
- Arrive at Lexington Brewing Company at 10am (We will grab a drink when we arrive, of course!)
- Visit Town Branch Distillery (Donít forget to get your passport stamped! As this leg of the Bourbon Trail is included free to our group.)
- Venture back to the taproom for some signature drinks
- Grab a deluxe box lunch and head to Keenland allowing time for tailgating and cornhole (The first race will begin around 1pm)
- We will then head back to Jungle Jimís 15 minutes after the last race of the day
- Arrive at Jungle Jimís around 7:30pm to end the fun-filled trip
Jungle Jimís Beer & Wine Department would like to thank Lexington Brewery Company and Town Branch Distillery for tours and lunch and Cavalier Distributing for the bus and their generous donation to One Way Farm.
Friday, April 18 | 8:00am - 7:30pm
Buses will depart Jungle Jim's Eastgate at 8:00am sharp.
Tickets are non-refundable.
No Reserve Seating.
No One Under 21 Years Old!