With Susan Diehl
With the Derby just weeks away, place your bets on Susan as she prepares a traditional Derby Day feast. You will leave with some prize-winning recipes that will put your Derby
Day party in first place!
- Mint Juleps - a refreshing start to the party
- Benedictine Dip - an original Kentucky favorite
- Baby Hot Browns - tiny twist on a classic sandwich
- Grilled Beef Tenderloin served with Henry Bain Sauce
- Cheesy Garlic Grits - a perfect Southern side dish
- Marinated Grilled Asparagus - easy and fresh
- Thoroughbred Pie - a race day winner!
Tuesday, April 22 | 6:00 - 8:30pm