With Candace Rinke of The Hawthorn Grill in
As chef and owner of The Hawthorn Grill, Candace’s goal
is to make you feel welcomed into a cozy dining room for a dinner made with love. Her attention to detail, fresh ingredients
and passion for cooking is evident. Her dishes are “Like Mom made, but better!”
- Herb Butter with Homemade Focaccia
- Summer Bruschetta with Watermelon, Mint and Feta
- Tomato Pie with Fresh Basil
- Oven Roasted Herb Brined Chicken with Fresh Thyme-Brown Butter Vinaigrette
- Pasta with Fresh Parsley, Parmigiano Reggiano and Garlic
- Strawberry Ice Cream with Fresh Basil and Balsamic Glaze
Wednesday, August 20 | 6:00 - 8:30pm
Your confirmation email is your registration for class.
No ticket is required.